WHY CHOOSE A VIRTUAL ENGLISH COURSE:
How we conduct virtual lessons and how you learn:
- How you can learn with virtual lessons
- How to book and start learning virtually
- How we run virtual lessons with a teacher/trainer
- How you can access material for independent, autonomous learning
- Pedagogical principles of virtual learning
How you can learn with virtual lessons:
There are many reasons why learning virtually is a good idea and why online learning are sometimes the best option.
- Virtual Learning can be a much more flexible option for some students. They can learn when they want, where they want and study as much or as little as they want to progress and achieve their goal.
- Students use their laptop, PC, mobile phone or tablet to learn and they can share their learning experience with other students from all over the world via a collaborative virtual platform such as Slack, GoogleDrive, GoToMeeting, WebEx etc
- Students can learn on their own if they prefer or they can learn with a teacher who can meet them for a face2face lesson via a video if they want to
- Students can learn at their own pace, and if they want, they can spend more time on activities they are interested in or in areas they want to improve further.
- Students do not have to physically attend a class and they can access courses from all over the world; some very famous Universities, Schools, Organisations etc offer courses online and students can study these with out the need to pay for travel and accommodation.